Human RP:High school

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

Re: Human RP:High school

Post by EvilPinkamina »

"There are tons, they just aren't allowed to target Saki. Moon's targeting all the guards." Cris explained
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere
MollyFairyOfWeather
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: The road to success is always under construction.

Post by MollyFairyOfWeather »

"Moon? Sounds like a name for a cow." Layla winked. "So what's this assassin's name?"
ImageImage
I would like to thank ZipoCXG for the AWESOME 2013 Christmas gift art located here :3 http://i59.tinypic.com/2my8ept.png
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

"Moon." Cris said flatly.
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
MollyFairyOfWeather
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

"Oh. I thought you were referring to another assassin there. My bad." Layla sweatdropped. "This Moon...where's she from? Her motives for killing all the guards? Who is Moon?"
ImageImage
I would like to thank ZipoCXG for the AWESOME 2013 Christmas gift art located here :3 http://i59.tinypic.com/2my8ept.png
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

"She's from the same place I'm from, disclosed to save the asses of the rest of the assassins there that actually ARE planning to assassinate Saki. The guards are pedophile perverts that use shapeshifter sex slaves on their break time. Moon is my sister."
DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao
Location: Hiding under my computer desk hugging the blue mew and hissing at anyone who comes near.

Post by DarkZero »

(Since I have been for almost two weeks, can someone refresh me on what has happened?)
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

((Go back one page, not much))
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

((Bump?))
Liina Angelia
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: Let the Wheel of Fate turn ever more~

Post by Liina Angelia »

((my oh my its been so long yet so little has happened albeit rather amusing))

Kirinda leaped away to try and find this 'moon'

Saki was disappointed that Keaton did not press the matter about the scarlet vow a bit more because she wanted to tease him a little, especially due to the fact that it is rather important despite the fact that only the people that Saki has told knew about its truth she sighed a little, then when she heard the guards yelling about an assassin she giggled sadistically and just sat in her throne "such fine work, i have a feeling this assassin would be a good match for Kirinda whom I assume has already gone to search"
Nisse's big sister<3
current avi is game version of what I look like..sorta
Saki: "feelings are a pathetic human weakness that should be purged along with the humans themselves"
Tira: "I travel with my sister protecting and providing for her, watching her grow"
Shiora: "I do what I do in the service of my Father, Lord Satan for that is my purpose"
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

"Lapdog left, you can uncloak now." Cris called.
A young girl around 14 appeared seemingly out of midair. "'Ello. Name's Moon" She said with an English accent
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

((oh...i honestly forgot about this rp...))
Keaton raised a brow.

Mitsuji watched the time on the clock."Oh goodie!Only one more of the minutes!"
Liina Angelia
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Liina Angelia »

Kirinda felt uneasy about leaving Cris and DJ behind because she felt she had missed something "that girl..who does she think she is? i'm not jealous or anything..." she stood atop a spire and fondly remembered her times with Saki, her cheeks were slightly red

meanwhile Saki herself was just sat on her throne looking towards the entrance to the room with Cris and the others
Nisse's big sister<3
Saki: "feelings are a pathetic human weakness that should be purged along with the humans themselves"
Tira: "I travel with my sister protecting and providing for her, watching her grow"
Shiora: "I do what I do in the service of my Father, Lord Satan for that is my purpose"
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

"Whoa! You just appeared out of nowhere." DJ gasped.
"Yes, they don't call it witchcraft for nothing." Moon teased. "Seriously though, it's only cloaking"
Liina Angelia
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Liina Angelia »

Saki decided to come see what they were doing but before she entered the room she heard an unfamiliar voice, she smirked, hid her presence but not entirely and began walking away "intriguing.." her eyes shone red and her fangs protruded "I am in need of some nourishment..where to get a victim I wonder..." she grinned sadistically

Kirinda eventually returned to Saki's side and was one hundred percent certain that she had felt another's presence before although instead of checking it out she just stayed with Saki
Nisse's big sister<3
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Finally the bell rang dismissing the class. Mitsuji leaped from her seat and walked out the room.

Keaton glanced at Kirinda then looked at the room where cris and dj where.
Liina Angelia
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Liina Angelia »

"i need blood.." she licked her lips looking at Keaton, she giggled sadistically

Even Kirinda looked a little nervous.. "the scarlet vow..." she muttered
Nisse's big sister<3
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

"I can't believe how idiotic these 'guards' are. I'm surprised Saki isn't dead. Too bad you 'abandoned' your mission." Moon playfully shoved Cris, using a fake american accent now. "Still, gotta keep talkin like this though in case Lapdog comes back. Probably the only one that's half smart."
"Too bad she's extremely consumed by her own jealousy." DJ laughed.
Liina Angelia
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Liina Angelia »

a powerful presence could be sensed coming from Saki as her blood lust grew bit by bit "damn..gotta control myself...id really rather not have to clean up another of my messes.." as she said this Kirinda had returned with a third victim "here your majesty.."

Saki "such a good girl.." she smirked and within seconds was devouring the blood of this third victim
Nisse's big sister<3
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

"So, Cris, we still haven't gotten an answer, you quittin for real?" Moon asked, faking the accent quite well.
"Still Undecided." Cris tried to dodge the question.
"Really Cris? Because I know as well as you do that is complete ********. You did, didn't you?" Moon insisted.
"Fine, I maybe might have possibly."
"Dude, these guards are morons, and no one is more capable than you"
Liina Angelia
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Liina Angelia »

Saki had finally quenched her thirst and she headed off to find Cris, Kirinda went on ahead eager to find out who that other presence was, she looked into the room from her vantage point and although she couldnt hear them she could see them, including the newcomer "tch more nuisances.." she skillfully threw several Kunai in moons direction
Nisse's big sister<3
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

Moon let out a small scream and skillfully dodged the kunai before recloaking. "Who the hell did that?!" Moon slipped back into her normal accent for a split moment.
MollyFairyOfWeather
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Layla blinked. She tried her best to imitate a New Joiseh accent. "So then youse Moon, dat as-AH-sin who be runnin round killin all da guards?"
ImageImage
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

"Yeah, now seriously, who threw those?" Her returning american accent asked out of mid-air.
Liina Angelia
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Liina Angelia »

Saki entered giggling sadistically, her eyes still glowing blood red "that would be one who is very faithful to me" she grinned, placed her index finger on her lips and began licking it to get the last bits of blood off "she has a good aim doesnt she..? considering her distance at present.."
Nisse's big sister<3
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

"Not really, she couldn't even hit me." Moon taunted now.