[SA2PC MOD] Chao World Extended: The Biggest Chao Mod.

A forum for discussion regarding hacking of the Chao system and editing things with non-standard methods.
CecilPalmer
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Re: [SA2 MOD] Chao World Extended v6.5 : Get More Special Ch

Post by CecilPalmer »

Does anything on here have the ability to fix the famous twotone shiny glitch that makes all twotone shinies white and non shiny?
DarkyBenji
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher
Motto: An Artist that is also a Modder

Post by DarkyBenji »

CecilPalmer wrote:Does anything on here have the ability to fix the famous twotone shiny glitch that makes all twotone shinies white and non shiny?
For the moment, i didn't found a way to fix the shiny two-tone chao
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
YoutubeOther ModsDeviantArt Image
DarkyBenji
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher

Post by DarkyBenji »

A new update of chao world extended is coming !

this update (v6.6) fix some glitch and add new stuff :

- Fix the chao start in starlight lobby : the chao start are supposed to be shiny, not normal, this version fix this, if you already make a save your chao won't become a shiny

- Choose medal code have been updated : use the keyboard to set the medal to your chao that unlocked the medal in chao race
Spoiler:
F1 = challenge medal
F2 = Beginner Medal
F3 = Hero Medal
F4 = Dark Medal
F5 = Aquamarine Medal
F6 = Topaz Medal
F7 = Peridot Medal
F8 = Garnet Medal
F9 = Onyx Medal
F10 = Diamond Medal
- More Sick Chao have been updated : The sick Cold and Running nose have been nerf

- New Code : Use keyboard for change Item in BlackMarket : the most unfair part in the mod for keyboard user was that code worked only for controller user.. now i remade this code for only keyboard user, happy life for everyone

- New Code : Zoom Camera : you can unzoom the camera or zoom back or froze the camera for take nice picture of your chao, Use D-Pad up or down (+ or - for keyboard) for zoom/unzoom, d-pad left (* for keyboard) for froze the camera (for unfroze use the d-pad up or down (+ or - for keyboard))
Spoiler:
- New Code : Load 16 Chao per Garden : This code will load 16 chao per garden, each garden load chao differently or same (its depend of your save file) so you can still take care 24 chao

- New Code : Win Jewel Chao in Jewel Race : another way to get jewel chao, a 100% jewel chao this time, compared to the code "Medal chao can make jewel chao"
If you win a jewel race lvl 5 on Garnet for example, you will got a chao egg with a garnet jewel chao inside
if you already have a garnet chao in your save, or you have 24 chao, you will not get the egg, simple

- New Code : Pacifier remade Baby Chao : Giving a pacifier will reincarnate the chao to the baby, the reincarnation won’t count so you can’t get better stats rank or make a chaos chao by doing this. This code is useful if you made your chao the wrong evolution or you want to start over.

- New Mod : Cocoon Dreamcast : Want the suprise ? well here you go, for people don't know, in the dreamcast version of sonic adventure 2, the cocon is white for all (evolution, death, reincarnations), so you will NEVER know if your chao gonna leave a egg or not, have fun if you use it... i guess

- Chao Hd texture Updated

- Some chao skin in different save have been updated : the dark chao save on save 6 and 4 have different eyes, the hero on save 2 have different eyes

- and some little glitch have been fixed....

release date : 12/04/2015 (d/m/y)
darkmshadow
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by darkmshadow »

i keep getting a error it says i am missing a Dll file i cant for the life of me figure it out i googled it and no one else seems to have this problem i would really like to play with this mod
"edit" i fixed the missing DLL but now the Sonic2app stops responding on start up im losing my mind with this mod
DarkyBenji
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher

Post by DarkyBenji »

darkmshadow wrote:i keep getting a error it says i am missing a Dll file i cant for the life of me figure it out i googled it and no one else seems to have this problem i would really like to play with this mod
"edit" i fixed the missing DLL but now the Sonic2app stops responding on start up im losing my mind with this mod
I have a doubt that the mod made the game crash when the 1st loading appear, because, before the mod was create i got this problem when i buy the game, still have this problem it's happen randomly (and i have to admit, it's annoying), and what was the dll missing ? Data_DLL ? i'm curious
darkmshadow
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by darkmshadow »

DarkyBenji wrote:
darkmshadow wrote:i keep getting a error it says i am missing a Dll file i cant for the life of me figure it out i googled it and no one else seems to have this problem i would really like to play with this mod
I have a doubt that the mod made the game crash when the 1st loading appear, because, before the mod was create i got this problem when i buy the game, still have this problem it's happen randomly (and i have to admit, it's annoying), and what was the dll missing ? Data_DLL ? i'm curious
i know its not the mod it was something like MSVCP100.dll i finally just gave up when it worked for my older and lil brothers so i dumped and reloaded my pc hopefully now i can play x.x
also i would like to add it was every mod loader for me i dont know why but it just didnt want to work i even tried an older and a different version of the mod loader and still got the same thing

it still happening after a dump and reload the game crashes on start up with the mod loader i just dont get this its super annoying but it works just fine on my brothers pcs
darkmshadow
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by darkmshadow »

one last note from me im using a ASRock 990fx extreme 9 mother board 8 Gb of ram the nvidia geforce gtx 560 ti and AMD FX(tm)-4130 Quad-core processor is something just not compatible? i would like to enjoy this mod i even dumped and reload my pc and it still is not working it again poped up with MSVCP100.dll being missing and i added it and same problem still crashes at the 1st loading screen
DarkyBenji
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher

Post by DarkyBenji »

darkmshadow wrote:one last note from me im using a ASRock 990fx extreme 9 mother board 8 Gb of ram the nvidia geforce gtx 560 ti and AMD FX(tm)-4130 Quad-core processor is something just not compatible? i would like to enjoy this mod i even dumped and reload my pc and it still is not working it again poped up with MSVCP100.dll being missing and i added it and same problem still crashes at the 1st loading screen
did you try to launch on fullscreen (if you used windows) or windows (if you used fullscreen) ?
because i have a laptop that only launch SA2PC on fullscreen because that crash everytime in windows, so try
darkmshadow
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by darkmshadow »

DarkyBenji wrote:
darkmshadow wrote:one last note from me im using a ASRock 990fx extreme 9 mother board 8 Gb of ram the nvidia geforce gtx 560 ti and AMD FX(tm)-4130 Quad-core processor is something just not compatible? i would like to enjoy this mod i even dumped and reload my pc and it still is not working it again poped up with MSVCP100.dll being missing and i added it and same problem still crashes at the 1st loading screen
did you try to launch on fullscreen (if you used windows) or windows (if you used fullscreen) ?
because i have a laptop that only launch SA2PC on fullscreen because that crash everytime in windows, so try
i tried both before the factory restore and after yielding the same result i just don't get it like at all because with out the mod loader set with install mods everything work fine in both modes and everything
(is it possible to add mods like the hd texture without the loader by replacing the files in the resource folder of the game?)
DarkyBenji
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher

Post by DarkyBenji »

darkmshadow wrote: i tried both before the factory restore and after yielding the same result i just don't get it like at all because with out the mod loader set with install mods everything work fine in both modes and everything
(is it possible to add mods like the hd texture without the loader by replacing the files in the resource folder of the game?)
when you click install loader, do you have Data_DLL.dll and Data_DLL_orig.dll in Sonic Adventure 2\resource\gd_PC\DLL\Win32 ?
did you try to launch and install the loader (and the game) on administrator ?

it's possible that you can pick texture of chao world extended and put it in ressource folder, but you will never use code source and some mod that actually is main file of chao world extended
darkmshadow
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by darkmshadow »

DarkyBenji wrote:
darkmshadow wrote: i tried both before the factory restore and after yielding the same result i just don't get it like at all because with out the mod loader set with install mods everything work fine in both modes and everything
when you click install loader, do you have Data_DLL.dll and Data_DLL_orig.dll in Sonic Adventure 2\resource\gd_PC\DLL\Win32 ?
did you try to launch and install the loader (and the game) on administrator ?

it's possible that you can pick texture of chao world extended and put it in ressource folder, but you will never use code source and some mod that actually is main file of chao world extended
yes i have tried it and i have those dll in the win32 folder it just says when i get to the 1st loading screen any time the loader has anything installed even without any modes or codes active that sonic2app.exe has stopped working my father and older brother are stumped by this and they used to work on computers for a living i'm losing my mind with this mod loader even an unaltered mod loader does this to me
DarkyBenji
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher

Post by DarkyBenji »

darkmshadow wrote: yes i have tried it and i have those dll in the win32 folder it just says when i get to the 1st loading screen any time the loader has anything installed even without any modes or codes active that sonic2app.exe has stopped working my father and older brother are stumped by this and they used to work on computers for a living i'm losing my mind with this mod loader even an unaltered mod loader does this to me
2 last question,
did you try with the default sonic2app.exe ? and not the chao world extended sonic2app.exe with mod loader
is your SA2PC is not a pirated version ?
darkmshadow
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by darkmshadow »

DarkyBenji wrote:
darkmshadow wrote: yes i have tried it and i have those dll in the win32 folder it just says when i get to the 1st loading screen any time the loader has anything installed even without any modes or codes active that sonic2app.exe has stopped working my father and older brother are stumped by this and they used to work on computers for a living i'm losing my mind with this mod loader even an unaltered mod loader does this to me
2 last question,
did you try with the default sonic2app.exe ? and not the chao world extended sonic2app.exe with mod loader
is your SA2PC is not a pirated version ?
i did try normal sonic2app.exe and heres where im ashamed to admit but i did try a pirated version out of frustration i bought it then tried a pirated version to try and get it to run
(i guess i might have to try to find out who made the sa2 mod loader and try and ask them what the problem is)
darkmshadow
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by darkmshadow »

so i have found out thou many frustrating test that its the Data_DLL.dll being renamed thats causing it to crash is there any fix for this it does not want to read Data_DLL_orig.dll
darkmshadow
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by darkmshadow »

darkmshadow wrote:so i have found out thou many frustrating test that its the Data_DLL.dll being renamed thats causing it to crash is there any fix for this it does not want to read Data_DLL_orig.dll
I FIXED IT X.X ok before i dumped and reloaded i installed the latest version of visual studios and that did not work so i tried the verion that the mod loader required i didnt try that after the reboot this time it work thank you so much for all your help and the Beautiful and amazing mod thank you thank you thank you
DarkyBenji
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher

Re: [SA2PC MOD] Chao World Extended v6.6 : a Better Chao Sys

Post by DarkyBenji »

The New Update (6.6) is now release !

- Fix the chao start in starlight lobby : the chao start are supposed to be shiny, not normal, this version fix this, if you already make a save your chao won't become a shiny

- Choose medal code have been updated : use the keyboard to set the medal to your chao that unlocked the medal in chao race
Spoiler:
F1 = challenge medal
F2 = Beginner Medal
F3 = Hero Medal
F4 = Dark Medal
F5 = Aquamarine Medal
F6 = Topaz Medal
F7 = Peridot Medal
F8 = Garnet Medal
F9 = Onyx Medal
F10 = Diamond Medal
- More Sick Chao have been updated : The sick Cold and Running nose have been nerf

- New Code : Use keyboard for change Item in BlackMarket : the most unfair part in the mod for keyboard user was that code worked only for controller user.. now i remade this code for only keyboard user, happy life for everyone

- New Code : Zoom Camera : you can unzoom the camera or zoom back or froze the camera for take nice picture of your chao, Use D-Pad up or down (+ or - for keyboard) for zoom/unzoom, d-pad left (* for keyboard) for froze the camera (for unfroze use the d-pad up or down (+ or - for keyboard))
Spoiler:
- New Code : Load 16 Chao per Garden : This code will load 16 chao per garden, each garden load chao differently or same (its depend of your save file) so you can still take care 24 chao

- New Code : Win Jewel Chao in Jewel Race : another way to get jewel chao, a 100% jewel chao this time, compared to the code "Medal chao can make jewel chao"
If you win a jewel race lvl 5 on Garnet for example, you will got a chao egg with a garnet jewel chao inside
if you already have a garnet chao in your save, or you have 24 chao, you will not get the egg, simple

- New Code : Pacifier remade Baby Chao : Giving a pacifier will reincarnate the chao to the baby, the reincarnation won’t count so you can’t get better stats rank or make a chaos chao by doing this. This code is useful if you made your chao the wrong evolution or you want to start over.

- New Mod : Cocoon Dreamcast : Want the suprise ? well here you go, for people don't know, in the dreamcast version of sonic adventure 2, the cocon is white for all (evolution, death, reincarnations), so you will NEVER know if your chao gonna leave a egg or not, have fun if you use it... i guess

- Chao Hd texture Updated

- Some chao skin in different save have been updated : Dark/power are update in save 8, for other saves, some eyes have been edited

- and some little glitch have been fixed....

The download is in the 1st post, be careful when you update save lobby, DON'T REPLACE YOUR LOBBY SAVE IF YOU MADE CHAO HERE
CecilPalmer
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by CecilPalmer »

Hey, for some reason the chaos chao being like normal chao isn't working anymore? I had it saved and such, and opened the game, and my chaos chao wont breed and animal parts won;t show? :herocry:
DarkyBenji
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher

Post by DarkyBenji »

CecilPalmer wrote:Hey, for some reason the chaos chao being like normal chao isn't working anymore? I had it saved and such, and opened the game, and my chaos chao wont breed and animal parts won;t show? :herocry:
are you sure it's enabled ?
or maybe you enabled a code that disable animal part and you try to mate a chao in a full garden (probably not)
CecilPalmer
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by CecilPalmer »

DarkyBenji wrote:
CecilPalmer wrote:Hey, for some reason the chaos chao being like normal chao isn't working anymore? I had it saved and such, and opened the game, and my chaos chao wont breed and animal parts won;t show? :herocry:
or maybe you enabled a code that disable animal part and you try to mate a chao in a full garden (probably not)
Yeah, it 's checked, the disable animal parts isn't?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/84x82dce2qjez ... 2.png?dl=0
I tried disabling some stuff then installing the loader and got this..
DarkyBenji
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher

Post by DarkyBenji »

CecilPalmer wrote:
DarkyBenji wrote:
oh this again.... install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) and that should work
CecilPalmer
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by CecilPalmer »

DarkyBenji wrote:
CecilPalmer wrote:
DarkyBenji wrote:
oh this again.... install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) and that should work
That fixed it all! Thank you so much!!
DarkyBenji
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher

Re: [SA2PC MOD] Chao World Extended v6.6a : a Better Chao Sy

Post by DarkyBenji »

A new version is release that fix some glitchs and 1 dangerous glitch : chao world extended v6.6a

This update don't add anything is actually the SAME update, without glitch !

This update fix :

- the most terrible glitch : reset your chao save if the code "load 16 chao per garden" is enabled and you didn't unlock hero/dark garden

- happiness glitch : some chao born with 100 happiness for unknow reason

Download : https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=6 ... 204c%21275

For people that already have v6.6 : just install the codes.xml (in the mods folder) of the version v6.6a
FrankT
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Motto: I gotta get back to the Island!

Post by FrankT »

DarkyBenji wrote:- More Sick Chao have been updated : The sick Cold and Running nose have been nerf
What's that mean?
Check my new blog: Tails Chao Love ME!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - Chao Caring Do's & Don'ts ^^
Ah, the sounds of heaven on earth....
DarkyBenji
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher

Post by DarkyBenji »

FrankT wrote:
DarkyBenji wrote:- More Sick Chao have been updated : The sick Cold and Running nose have been nerf
What's that mean?
- the chao get less "cold" or "running nose" than before.
- this sick happen rarely if the code "load 16 chao per garden" is enabled
royalbite
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Re: [SA2PC MOD] Chao World Extended v6.6a : a Better Chao Sy

Post by royalbite »

for the "Use D-Pad for change Item in BlackMarket" controller code, once you turn it on and use it, is there a way to restore the item page back to normal afterwards? (no big deal if not, i think i will just use it and only buy the items i have enough emblems for)
lovely mod by the way!
// welcome to the NEXT LEVEL!
// i am royalbite @ tumblr