Merry Christmas 2015! and information!

Announcements about Chao Island.
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Mooncow
Administrator
Administrator
Motto: Cut your path through an uncertain future...

Merry Christmas 2015! and information!

Post by Mooncow »

Hi all! Merry Christmas to all of you and hope you all have a lovely day :sway:

Christmas period means some time off from work and school but for me it means some time to work on the website!
Over the last few weeks I've been streaming some Chao Garden in Sonic Adventure 2 for Steam, and it has been pretty fun so far interacting with everyone! So far a few Chao Island members have been tuning in a watching and hopefully it will encourage more people to get out there and raise some Chao in 2016! One of those reasons is the Chao Island Race Championships

More Chao Island Race Championships details will be released in a post tomorrow so keep a look out! Along with this news over the Christmas period I will also be talking about new forum features coming, and also website updates - which I have mentioned if you have been watching the streams. 2016 will be a big year for Chao Island and hopefully the Chao community in general so lets all work together and get the news of Chao out there!

Have a great day all!!
:darkhappy:

P.S watch out for Secret Santa!
Chao Island Twitch Channel for Chao streaming!: https://twitch.tv/ChaoIsland/
I have dragons as my servants and I have almighty powers.
JmTsHaW: (list of CI users, as Sonic Battle characters) Chaos - Mooncow (He barely appears, Chaos also barely appears.)
(00:45:53) xninjy: ur not old mooncow. old is 50 or 45.
noahthehedgehog
Adept Chao
Adept Chao
Motto: An adventure is no fun if it is too easy!

Re: Merry Christmas 2015! and information!

Post by noahthehedgehog »

Do you know when your next streaming session will be? And is there a chance to compete in the Chao race championship if I do not own a PC Version of either SADX or SA2B? I only have the Gamecube versions.Maybe, as you mentioned in the Christmas livestream, there is a way to re-create a Chao from my Gamecube version!?
the servers are the seven chaos. chaos is power. power is enriched by the heart. the controller is the one that unifies the chaos.
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: Merry Christmas 2015! and information!

Post by chaoadventures »

^Transferring Chao between GameCube and PC is entirely possible, but requires you to have a Wii with the Homebrew Channel and PC copy of SA1 or 2.

Here's the Tutorial.
You have to get the game on PC anyways to make it work, but you can have your Chao that you already raised on the GC version.
But, I don't know if transferred Chao are allowed in the race.

Also: SA1 and 2 are on sale on Steam right now.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.