Missing race badges and toys?? (SA2B)

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 3 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Missing race badges and toys?? (SA2B)

Post by Chao Professor »

Hi,

Something really peculiar has happened to my oldest chao in SA2B.
I raced her in level 5 Aquamarine today, even though she's already won it. I just did it for fun. Anywho, she won, and I was shocked to see she won the Sonic doll. I know for a fact she's already won it before! So I decided to check her badges at the medical center to make sure all the others were there. But they weren't.... she hasn't got a single badge aside from the Aquamarine one she supposedly just got and the beginner's badge she was originally wearing. I'm so confused, this is a chao I've had for a good 8 years. I clearly remember her winning and playing with toys she received from the races! She was blowing bubbles last week! So I have no idea what's happened. The badges and toys appear to have been erased.... can anyone help with this?! I have recently moved the garden data over to a new memory card before this started.... could that have something to do with it? It's also important to note that this file has never been hacked. No idea what's going on...

What do you think? :herocry:
Last edited by Chao Professor on Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image It's still thinking...
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Re: Missing race badges and toys?? (SA2B)

Post by Crash32 »

and you also copied over the main SA2 save?
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Re: Missing race badges and toys?? (SA2B)

Post by Chao Professor »

Yes, I did. I copied my mian SA2 save and moved the garden data (since it won't allow you to copy your garden data). I forgot to mention the fact that my chao has been wearing the beginner's race badge before winning the Aquamarine one. The badge also appears in her medical notes. All the others are gone, however.
Image It's still thinking...