What did I make?

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 2 days old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
TheMaskedKatz
Child Chao
Child Chao

What did I make?

Post by TheMaskedKatz »

Wow, ok. Hi.
I recently took a Shiny Blue Chao (Hero/Run) and a Normal Two Toned Chao (Hero/Normal) and put them together. Note this is the first time I have done this combination. The results were a very *very* bright Normal Two Toned Chao. (It hurts my eyes...) What do I call it? How did I get it? I'm using an Xbox 360.

P.S. Don't worry, I still think he's really cute. :sway:
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: I just wanna play video games.

Re: What did I make?

Post by CitrusCat »

It's basically a Shiny Two-Tone, in terms of its genetics. But, in the version of the game you have, these Chao appear as being really bright, instead of having a Shiny texture. So we tend to call them "Bright Chao" here.
What is my life anymore?
Steam Account: Tangerine (custom URL is "asrielfan")
Tompole5
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: -Account not used

Post by Tompole5 »

Did it look completely white?
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

Citrus Cat has the most important details covered.
One more side not, your chao is probably not Shiny Normal Two-tone. It is probably Shiny Blue Two-tone, given the parents.
When neutral and hero, the bright chao are mostly too white to discern details, with highlights being blue, but when dark the colors are much more notable, with blue being the base (assuming, again, the chao is shiny blue two-tone.)
Tompole5
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: -Account not used

Post by Tompole5 »

Yes. I have one of those chai that I am testing on now. Currently, the flying type is glitch and the wings look like giant bells on two thin sticks and the tail looks alike a kind of fish but whiter.