Your favorite Chao?

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 3 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Your favorite Chao?

Post by ChillyChao »

I'm curious, what's your guys favorite Chao you own?
Mine is Nagoshi, the run Chao who is now Run/Swim since he kept drowning himself.
(I know it's blurry :/ I'll show a better picture in a bit)
Your favorite Chao?
EDIT
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
immaterialgirl
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: what's normal for the lion is shocking for the mouse

Re: Your favorite Chao?

Post by immaterialgirl »

My favorite chao has always been this shiny white chao called Snow :). she was always a swim, neutral on the first evolution. and on her next reincarnation, she was a swim hero. Right now, she is a hero chaos chao and i still love her <3 :herosway:
Player-Geck0
Egg
Egg

Post by Player-Geck0 »

Either the two-tone black dark chaos chao or the shiny jewel black hero chaos chao with a fireball over its head.

You can get a fireball over any chaos chao's head if they have the half-fish effect before evolving.
epcthunderfist987
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: They ruined my home!

Post by epcthunderfist987 »

Mine is Crappi, a two-tone Normal Dark chao that I named after one of my first chao, so he's technically Crappi Jr. Crappi Sr. died years ago, and I've never been the same since.
Also, here's something sad:
R.I.P
Crappi Sr.
2010-2011

:herocry: :darkcry: :chaocry:
Crappi's Codec frequency: 149.87

Lyn's Codec frequency: 140.64
AugustChao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by AugustChao »

I've had a few Chao that I grew to like a lot!

My mascot Chao, August, is my favorite of all, and there's actually a pretty funny story about how I got him. A couple of years ago, I was playing through a new-ish file of SA2B, and I got enough Emblems to unlock the Shiny Green Egg, so I spent several hours playing the Tails driving stage over and over again to get enough money to buy it. Eventually, I got it and hatched him, and I named him August because he's shiny and green, like the August birthstone, Peridot. In terms of alignment, I originally wanted to make him a Neutral Fly (NiGHTS Chao), but last minute, I thought he was closer to becoming a Hero Fly Chao, so I spammed pets with Shadow, and I accidentally made him a Dark Fly type. I could've easily just reset the console and tried again, but I thought he looked cool, so I rolled with it, and he quickly became my favorite Chao. Now, he's actually a Dark Chaos Chao, but I always have my mascot as his original form.

Another one of my favorite Chao is my oldest Chao, a Mono-Tone Blue Neutral Chaos Chao named Louie. I remember he was also the very first Chao that I raised the stats of a lot in his first life, and I remember doing all of the races with him. Eventually, he reincarnated, resetting his stats, and I was sad. Eventually (again), he reincarnated a third time, and he became my first ever Chaos Chao, and I even brought his stats back to his former glory.

Another Chao I have that I like a lot is another one of my older Chao, named Chaorro who is a Two-Tone Normal Chao. When I first started playing the game again after my hiatus, I ended up re-naming a bunch of Chao, but I kept Chaorro's name because I thought it was cute, and I made her a Hero Normal Power type, and then a Hero Power type in her second life. Earlier this year (or should I say last year because it's December 31st?), she reincarnated again, and I made her a Hero Chaos Chao.
Runasutaru
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: Be the punching bag!

Post by Runasutaru »

Man, I love favourites with stories behind them! I am particularly fond of August's tale. As for me, I think an image will condense the majority of what I want to say:
From left to right: Zayula; Uralfi; Tora; Damoria; Vytrice; Salyon; Dredbrow.

Dredbrow, the eyebrowed Dark/Swim, and Tora, the pumpkin-headed Dark/Power, are my main two. They are the ones I name as my mascots (not counting my avatar Chao) and that is partially because of the reception they have gotten from the Chao Livechat (CLC) Discord community.

Dredbrow was one of my starter Chao the first time I emulated SA2DC, and that version of him still exists there as a Dark Chaos Chao — he is my Chao Adventure 2 buddy and my oldest still-living Chao (RIP, physical DC VMU saves), being a whopping real-time 5.5 years old! Since DC Chao can't be converted to PC format, he has been recreated on SA2PC via breeding. There, he is an SSSSS/251/221 Chao that has the honour of being my one and only 3266 Chao, and the process of his minmaxing is fully documented on CLC. His eyebrowed smugness (sadly not visible in this group shot) has also earned him a lot of silly emotes on the server.

Tora was one of my starter Chao the first time I emulated SA2GC/SA2B. Sadly, that version of him was lost to data corruption, so the version of him that now exists is a hand-bred recreation. In his new form, he is the oldest SSSSS Chao of my SA2PC save, and was thus the one to clear Chao World Extended's Newer Challenge Race for the first time! Tora is known on CLC for having a temper, which has earned him many angry-eyebrow image edits. He gets to be our overlord during Hallowe'en (having his own temporary emote during all of October) and is so well-known that people teasingly call any other pumpkin-headed Chao a discount/copycat/clone version of him.

These are my two stories. I hope more people have their own to share!
Liliawinx
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Chao are the cutest beings ever

Post by Liliawinx »

https://ibb.co/YL1r87v

This is my little Lumi. She is S in swim, C in Fly and Run (B now that she's neutral run), A in power and B in stamina. Lumi is a future Chaos.
MoltenPig
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: I have a chao named Presto. He is weak, but cute

Post by MoltenPig »

My favorite has always been my normal-hero chao Presto. I love the lil guy.
MasterImpsy
Egg
Egg
Motto: Have a good day, evening and night <3

Post by MasterImpsy »

My baby Kuu.
She's currently a dark swim chao but I think her signature look is the Dark flying look.