What kind of Chao is this???

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Juuuice
Egg
Egg

What kind of Chao is this???

Post by Juuuice »

I had left my game running while I was out so my Chao could mature and they had a baby. I don't know which Chao had it but when I pet it to make it a dark Chao it turns bright red and when I pet it to make it a hero it's practically white. Normally it looks like a normal two tone Chao. Is this a glitch? I can't find it anywhere
Juuuice
Egg
Egg

Re: What kind of Chao is this???

Post by Juuuice »

Well actually scratch that it's more of a cloudy blue when it's normal
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

You have found a Monotone Normal Chao.

"Normal" is a color of chao, and the chao you get in the garden are Two-tone Normal. A Monotone Normal chao is the monotone version of those. So, what does the color "normal" look like? It changes based on the chao's evolution and alignment! A monotone normal chao is, as the name monotone implies, all one color, but that color changes based on evolution and alignment. Here is an image with all of the evolutions:
https://imgur.com/a/43T0K

Note, all Hero evolutions (and all Chaos Chao) are just pure white. I personally prefer most of the dark evolutions for a Monotone Normal chao.

Also, you were correct, at birth it is pure white. The telltale way to discover if it is really a monotone normal chao, and not a monotone white chao, is petting with a Dark character. If the chao turns pink/red, it is a monotone normal chao. While it is born pure white, even if you didn't change its alignment or stats at all, as it aged it would become more of a blue color (as you experienced) to become the sky blue that a Neutral/Normal evolution looks like.

It is a pretty rare chao to get, and it is pretty cool looking. Congratulations.
Juuuice
Egg
Egg

Post by Juuuice »

I gave it otters to make it a swimming type and it turned lime green. I'm so confused
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Post by ShadriaFan »

Juuuice wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:48 am I gave it otters to make it a swimming type and it turned lime green. I'm so confused
Swim chao are yellow-green when monotone normal :)
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
Swate
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Striving to fully understand Chao

Post by Swate »

Since your Chao has the 'Normal' colour attribute (just like the first Chao you start with), their visible colour changes with alignment as well as recent stat increases.
Everything you are describing is perfectly normal for a Monotone Normal Chao. :)

Also, your username is great!! The Chao in my avatar is called Juice because he's a Swim chao and he looks like orange juice. :D
heck yeah chao :cool: