Merry Christmas 2019!

Announcements about Chao Island.
Warning! This topic is 4 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Mooncow
Administrator
Administrator
Motto: Cut your path through an uncertain future...

Merry Christmas 2019!

Post by Mooncow »

Well, it's been just over over a year since we released the latest version of Chao Island and wow - it's really opened my eyes to how much the environment has changed. The discord has almost 500 members and is buzzing with life. The forums not so much, and I think that's expected.
Each year that goes by I'm happier that the site is still going and still a hub for Chao fans! I'm looking forward to improving parts of the site even more, and next year I will start to flesh out the Chao Wiki in design and content. This is an exciting step and will hopefully encourage people to share their knowledge a lot more. As you know, Sega keep teasing us with Chao animations, posts, and merchandise, so your support is appreciated to make Chao Island the best it can be to show Sega that the Chao community is still alive!!

Wishing everyone a Happy Christmas and New Year, and best wishes to everyone!

I will end this with my personal favourite of the Christmas Chao Island colouring sheet by shadythedark :) Excellent work to everyone who contributed and I will get them all up on the main site!

Chao Island Twitch Channel for Chao streaming!: https://twitch.tv/ChaoIsland/
I have dragons as my servants and I have almighty powers.
JmTsHaW: (list of CI users, as Sonic Battle characters) Chaos - Mooncow (He barely appears, Chaos also barely appears.)
(00:45:53) xninjy: ur not old mooncow. old is 50 or 45.