Chao Wiki Development

Announcements about Chao Island.
Warning! This topic is 4 years and 2 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Mooncow
Administrator
Administrator
Motto: Cut your path through an uncertain future...

Chao Wiki Development

Post by Mooncow »

Hi all, I am putting together a team to help generate information for the Chao Island Wiki. The aim is to cover as much Chao information as possible, while the main site will keep the static gameplay information.
I am looking to build a team of people to work on adding/correcting information, and also adding images. Work will take place on the Chao Island Discord in a new channel. Please don't be afraid to contribute, even if its just checking for spelling errors or improving layout - it's a big task and we need as much help as possible!
If you are interested please let me know, and we can all work on this together.

Reply to this thread, PM me, or message me on Discord :omochao:
Chao Island Twitch Channel for Chao streaming!: https://twitch.tv/ChaoIsland/
I have dragons as my servants and I have almighty powers.
JmTsHaW: (list of CI users, as Sonic Battle characters) Chaos - Mooncow (He barely appears, Chaos also barely appears.)
(00:45:53) xninjy: ur not old mooncow. old is 50 or 45.
SappyMix
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: Can you feel the sunshine?

Re: Chao Wiki Development

Post by SappyMix »

OOOOHHHH YAY I AM LOOKING FORWARDS TO SOME POSSIBLE NEW DEVELOPMENTS!!!!

As I am currently considered nomewbie as I only just made an account, maybe I could help with just spelling and General mistake checking. I am well versed in the findings and would love to help! I do not have dicord currently, but will get on it soon!

I currently play GC and Steam only as do not have DC. I have my own observations (current objective is to create SSSSS chao and then figure out who potentially has best luck / int to breed with the SSSSS chao until get a very lucky/inteligent chao. I've read that first born in the garden egg usually has highest int/luck and that seems to be the case for my chao, which is a good finding (I am only one person though) o.o

:chaohappy: BUT YES, I would love to help in any way I can. :darkhappy:
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Post by ChillyChao »

I have a 32 (?) GB USB and i could def redownload Steam on there and redownload SA2 to get pictures.
I also now have a Gamecube, i originally asked for only SA2 on it but didn't get it. (got all Pokemon games for it instead) When i get a memory card i'll try to buy it to help out.
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
Nostalgia Ninja
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: Join the Wiki Team today!

Post by Nostalgia Ninja »

I'm interested in helping out the wiki where I can, through either the discoveries I've been making in my Chao Garden playthrough or helping out proofreading the articles. As I'm still a very new person and I want to contribute, I feel like this is one way to get started. I'll be able to provide information based off of the PC version of Sonic Adventure 2 since that's my main scope of my Chao Garden playthrough.
Join the Chao Island Wiki team today! All information and assistance is welcomed. :chaohappy:
Liliawinx
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Chao are the cutest beings ever

Post by Liliawinx »

I can try to help by adding images or adding informations when I have some.