Game crashes when entering Neutral Garden

A forum for discussion regarding hacking of the Chao system and editing things with non-standard methods.
Warning! This topic is 3 years and 5 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
GenoTaurus
Egg
Egg
Motto: Constantly lost but won't admit it

Game crashes when entering Neutral Garden

Post by GenoTaurus »

I don't know how many others have experienced this, but I'm testing out the Chao world extended v.9 mod, and while I can enter the game, select stages etc. When I go into the Chao garden and try to enter the neutral garden, the game crashes.
I have not unlocked the hero or dark garden yet, so I can't say if they have similar issues.
I can enter the kindergarten, black market, doctor etc. just fine, but when it comes to the garden it crashes.
The only mod I have on next to Chao world extended is the HD Texture mod, which works just fine on its own. I also tried removing it and only having Chao world extended. It still crashed. I have no other codes enabled, nor other mods at play, the game only crashes when I try enabling the Chao world mod.
I also tried if my Chao are somehow responsible for this and removed them all (before saving them of course) and it still didn't work.
The only other thing I'm using is the Krzys’s Chao Editor (which I had not opened when trying for the mod to work).
Has anyone else experienced this and hopefully found an answer to this?
Roaxes
Motto: HiYAA! ~ Link

Re: Game crashes when entering Neutral Garden

Post by Roaxes »

Whats your mod load order look like, Chao World Extended needs to be at the very top
However, upon further reading, if its crashing with ONLY Chao World Extended and no other mods, im curious if you have the mod loader and mods installed correctly. Does it say "Extended" when your in the loading part of chao world?
Heavily suggest joining Chao Islands discord server, most of the community reside there! https://chao-island.com/community/discord/
Chao Studios/Chao Island Tumblr
Steam
Main tumblr blog