I NEED HELP!!!!!!!

This is the forum for discussion about the Sonic Adventure series (originally for Dreamcast and GameCube)! That's SA1, SA2, SADX, and SA2B! Post here for help, or just general chat about it!
Warning! This topic is 13 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
chaorulz737
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!

Post by chaorulz737 »

I downloaded the PC version of Sonic Adventure DX and some hacks called SADX Memory editor,I cant run the memory editor for some reason.has anybody here used the memory editor so you could tell me whats happening?Everytime I open it it says "Run time Error 339
Component MSCOMCT2.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered:a file is missing or invalid" either someone could tell me how i could fix this or tell me how to open and run the memory editor
Logic, reason, disease, and the menace of death, these things meant nothing at all to us. We were committed to other values by which the poet has always lived in defiance of all that society demanded of him...
Speeps
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher

Re: I NEED HELP!!!!!!!

Post by Speeps »

What are you using? Vista? XP? I think it only works on XP
chaorulz737
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by chaorulz737 »

windows xp
Logic, reason, disease, and the menace of death, these things meant nothing at all to us. We were committed to other values by which the poet has always lived in defiance of all that society demanded of him...
RS Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by RS Chao »

Well, one, if I remember, you need to download and register MSCOMCT2.OCX.

After you download, you have to open a program to register it, but I can't remember what exactly.
chaorulz737
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by chaorulz737 »

how about the download link
Coty
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Coty »

It looks to me as a file corupted during download/install or you need to install some runtime
library you have not yet installed. try re-installing or maybe purchasing a copy.
TURTLES ALL THE WAY DOWN! ☕︎
Fusion
VIP
VIP

Post by Fusion »

RS Chao wrote:Well, one, if I remember, you need to download and register MSCOMCT2.OCX.
RS Chao is correct. Follow the instructions here: http://www.ascentive.com/support/new/su ... COMCT2.OCX

Alternatively, you can wait for me to finally release my own superior editor.